someone’s building an actual Krusty Krab less than 6 miles from where i live
no really, it’s in construction
it’s coming along nicely
they put up the flags
What if everything was just a bad dream and you wake up to a perfect life
do you think if you set up a queue then went out and killed someone you could use tumblr as an alibi because you had posted things all through the time of the murder
this website is full of psychopaths
psychopaths with damn good advice
What if all of our moms ran our blogs for a day
carol look at this recipe i posted for a hawaiian fruit salad
The way she asked him if she could buy him things now, it was not at all about wanting to show off her money, she just wants to buy him things that would make him happy, because she loves him so much. His happiness is her happiness, and vice versa. It’s just the sweetest thing.
Bones - 8x03 - The Gunk in the Garage
Okay if you can’t fuck with a girl because of:
- Pubic hair
- Stretch marks
- Any other natural occurrence of the female form
You aren’t really worthy of it anyway
Take her as she is because she shouldn’t have to change for you. Go the Hell home fuck boy
I’m not a misandrist, but a few quick questions:
If men can’t even make their own sandwiches, why are they allowed to make bills in congress?
If men can’t control their own sexual urges, why are they allowed to control nations?
If a woman’s legs/shoulders are enough to distract a man, how can we trust them to stay focused on things like open heart surgery or judging a murder trial?
Again not a misandrist, some of my best friends are guys and i’m even dating one.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson